Thursday, January 12, 2012

So unpredictable

How I felt yesterday at 4 pm:

normal
happyish, in a way
even excited about everything that I am learning right now
focused on the Big Story

How I felt today at 4 pm:


Dear Jesus,

I was not done with Ramsy yet.  I have questions for him, and dates to go on with him, and songs to sing with him, and kids to raise with him, and things to tell him, and kisses to give him, and trips to take with him.  So I am going to need him back for about 30 more years.  If it's not too much trouble.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for your happy-ish times, and praying for you in the tough times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a reminder that we need to take life one day at a time. Don't get discouraged when your days look different 24 hours apart or even from hour to hour. It's grief. It's okay. I too have days where I am doing well and then within 24 hrs. not so good or not as good. Hang in there! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete