Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back home!

We have just got Ramsy back home and settled in his own bed and he is already asleep!  When I got to the hospital this morning I asked if he had slept well and he shook his head pretty emphatically, so I am hoping he will nap well now.  Instead of hearing carts rattling past, paging calls, people talking and laughing in the halls, and the poor dear lady down the hall we dubbed "The Parrot" ("Nurse! Nurse! Nurse! Nurse! Nurse!" or "We're done! We're done! We're done! We're done!" many times a day or night), he will now only have to ignore doors slamming, kids arguing, iTunes blaring, phones ringing and piano practice in order to get a good sleep! Funny how we can easily ignore those "home" sounds.

I'm ravenous, so I'll sign off. 

3 comments:

  1. Ramsy and Shannon,

    So glad to hear that Ramsy is at home having a peacefull sleep. It must be a releif for all of you!! We continue to pray for rest, peace and healing for Ramsy. Also my prayer this morning was that God would give you anything that you and the kids are needing on this particular day because as you and Ramsy have taught me that only God truley knows what those needs are, he is there to help meet those needs. I send my love and hugs to all of you.

    Donna Boitson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, Ramsy! Sundays must be so different the past months for your family than what you've been used to in ministry. At the hospital, at home, at school, may you truly find Jesus ministering again and again to each of you. In my heart and prayers, for sure. Bless you all, and Shannon, much continued daily strength to you. Tracy Reimer

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are glad that you are home Ramsy! It must be so good to have your family close by:) Prayers are going out to you constantly. We love all of you,
    Ed and Vi

    ReplyDelete